Comment on page
- 1.From any page within OvenStudio LLHLS, click on your profile icon in the top right corner.
- 2.And Select [Change Password] from the drop-down menu.
- 3.Enter your Current password and the New password you want to change in the pop-up that appears.
Your initial access password is your Instance ID, so we strongly recommend that you change it.
- 2.Access and select the instance you're using, and then click [Instances] on the Instances in the left menu.
- 3.From the list of instances that appears, select the left checkbox of the instance you want to reset the password for, and click [Connect] in the upper right corner.
- 4.Then, on the connected [Connect to instance] page, check the contents of the [EC2 Instance Connect] tab and click [Connect] in the lower right corner.
- 5.Once the terminal is running, and enter the script "/service/hsqldb-2.7.1/reset_password.sh" to reset the OvenStudio access password.
- 1.From any page within OvenStudio LLHLS, press your profile in the top right corner.
- 2.You can then log out by selecting [Sign Out] from the drop-down menu that appears.