Comment on page
Basically, OvenStudio LLHLS offers seamless streaming playback through the OvenPlayer included in the web console. It also supports playback on external players by using LLHLS-configured Origin URL or Edge URL (requires CDN integration).
- 1.If you are transmitting a media source to OvenStudio LLHLS, click on the Streaming box on the main page of OvenStudio LLHLS to access the stream details page.
- 2.You can then play the stream currently being sent to OvenStudio LLHLS through the OvenPlayer embedded on that page.
- 1.On the stream details page, hover over the OvenPlayer on the left and tap the [Settings] icon to the right of the bottom player-controller that appears.
- You can control the screen playback speed from 0.25x to 2x via [Speed Settings], and if the latency between the media source and streaming is narrow, you cannot use a playback speed that is more than 1x faster.
- The [Quality Settings] can be viewed by selecting the option you set to use in the [Output Profile Settings] and may be automatically adjusted according to the network and system environment when using multiple profiles.
- 1.If you send a media source to OvenStudio LLHLS via an encoder, click the Streaming box on the OvenStudio LLHLS main page.
- 2.Then go to the [URLs] tab, and copy the [Origin URL] (or [Edge URL]).
- 3.Access the OvenPlayer Demo. Then click on the [Test Player] Paste the Egress URL into the Playback URL field located at the top of the page and press the [Add Source] button. If OvenPlayer loads and plays the stream, you can see that your OvenStudio LLHLS is working fine.
- 4.However, if OvenPlayer does not load, try refreshing the player by clicking the [Load Player] button at the bottom of the player.
- 1.If you are transmitting a media source to OvenStudio LLHLS, press the Streaming box on the main page of OvenStudio LLHLS.
- 2.Then, in the [URLs] tab, you can copy the [Origin URL] (or [Edge URL]) to play it back on the Web, Android, and iOS player.
The [Edge URL] is displayed when your OvenStudio LLHLS connects with CDN such as AWS CloudFront, your CDN, and is able to distribute streams.
- 3.OvenStudio LLHLS only supports the LLHLS Protocol for Egress, so the [Origin URL] (or [Edge URL]) is composed of HLS and can be easily connected and played on any player.