Comment on page
With the embedded live transcoder in OvenStudio LLHLS, you can encode your input media sources from low to high definition for reliable distribution. This is an important way to ensure compatibility with various devices and browsers, and if you don't want to do this, you can also distribute the media source as it came out of the encoder via Pass-through.
- 1.Press the [Settings] button located in the top right corner of the OvenStudio LLHLS to enter the Settings page. Next, click on [ABR] from the left menu to access the page for setting the output profile.
- 2.If necessary, you can modify the name of the Output Profile under [Manifest]. This File Name appears in the Egress URL.
- 3.And look at the [Profiles] displayed on the page and select the one and more you need to configure. The system will perform live transcoding according to the options you have selected.
All output options include AAC as the audio codec for browser compatibility.
- 4.Press the bottom right [Apply] button to apply.
- 1.If you want to use the ABR feature, click the [Settings] located in the top right corner of the OvenStudio LLHLS to access the Settings page. Then, press on [ABR] from the left menu to access the page for setting the output profile.
- 2.Enable the multiple toggles in the [Profiles], and ABR will be applied.
When setting up your Profile, you should check the resource (CPU) occupancy to see how many streams can be used at most.